ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Minutes from 05 Dec Meeting and Revised Document

  • To: Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Minutes from 05 Dec Meeting and Revised Document
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:35:00 -0800

Dear Philip,

Here for your review are the brief minutes/notes from the 05 December meeting
and the revised Section 5 SOI procedures in redlined and clean versions.
Please let me know if you would like me to make changes to either document.

Have a safe trip back from Cartagena and a nice weekend.

Best regards,

Julie