ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] Revised outreach document

  • To: OSC-CSG Work Team <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] Revised outreach document
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 15:38:44 -0300

Dear WT members,
I hope you had a nice xmas and happy new year!
Attached you will find a revised version of the outreach document, that
incorporates some changes suggested during the OSC face to face meeting in
Cartagena.
Please take a look at it and suggest additions / deletions / changes.
Once we agree in a final revised version we will submit it to the OSC.
Best regards
Olga