ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

Re: [gnso-osc-ops] OSC GNSO Operations Work Team Kick-Off Meeting Minutes

  • To: Ray Fassett <ray@xxxxxxxxx>, gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-ops] OSC GNSO Operations Work Team Kick-Off Meeting Minutes
  • From: Joop Teernstra <joop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 15:15:28 +1300

Ray and all,

I have to apologize at this point in time  and pull back from this working
group.

I feel unable to contribute to the level required.  Participation via
conference calls does not work well.  Perhaps I have become too tired and found
only too late that this WG is not the right venue for a focus on the  creation
of a representation mechanism for registrants.

My energies, such as they are, would be better spent elsewhere.

IMHO, the domain registration industry has captured its regulators and for
registrants the road forward looks dark.

With my best regards to all,

Joop