ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] Action Items, Meeting Notes, Wiki changes: OSC-GCOT Work Team

  • To: <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] Action Items, Meeting Notes, Wiki changes: OSC-GCOT Work Team
  • From: "Julie Hedlund" <jahedlund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 14:13:56 -0400

Work Team Members,

Here are the action items agreed to at the 01 April 2009 meeting.  These
also are posted on the wiki main page at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?gnso_operations_team.

1.  Action Items:

  a.. SOI/DOI forms: ICANN policy staff will draft definitions, templates,
and processes and circulate to the Work Team for consideration not later
than 8 April 2009.  The Work Team will review and circulate comments prior
to the next meeting on 15 April 2009 1500 UTC.
  b.. Work Team members will circulate to the email list suggestions for
high-level GNSO operating principles.  Ray will begin the process with his
suggestions.
  c.. ICANN policy staff will draft suggested changes to the GNSO Council
Rules of Principles (see existing rules) and provide to the Work Team for
consideration.
2.  Meeting Notes:

The meeting notes for the 01 April 2009 meeting are posted on the wiki at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-osc/index.cgi?osc_gnso_operations_team_meeting_no
tes.  Please let me know if you have any changes to suggest or questions.

In addition, I have made the following changes to the wiki.  I welcome your
suggestions for further improvements:

3.  Wiki Changes:
Charter:
a.  Created a link to the draft charter new Wiki page at the top of the Work
Team's main Wiki page.
b.  Deleted the Charter text from the Work Team's main page and moved it to
the new Charter Wiki page.
c.  Moved the deleted text in Section VI to the bottom of the section so
that the revised priority items are listed first.

Work Team Board Recommendation Draft Checklist (priority items):
a.  Created a link to the draft Board recommendation checklist new Wiki page
at the top of the Work Team's main Wiki page.
b. Created a link to the draft Board recommendation checklist new Wiki page
at the top of the new Charter Wiki page (and in the reference to priorities)

Thank you,

Julie

Julie Hedlund
Policy Consultant