ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] thanks

  • To: "'GNSO Ops Work Team'" <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] thanks
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 13:23:47 -0400

Team, while it is on my mind, I want to extend my thanks to each of you on
two specific fronts 1) when we begin our calls, I feel we are hitting the
ground running each time.  2) At the completion of our calls, I feel the
discussion has been substantive, on point, and we walk away with relevant
action steps.  There's a lot of work for us on the one hand and we are each
distracted with other things on the other.  But I am feeling a sense of both
unity and contribution of those participating.  In other words, team work.
We're not afraid to speak openly and we're not afraid to seek input from
others.  These are important ingredients and I think we have them.  Please
accept my sincere gratitude.  Talk again in two weeks.

Ray