ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] FW: GOT Progress on Council Rules?

  • To: "'GNSO Ops Work Team'" <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] FW: GOT Progress on Council Rules?
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:40:23 -0400

Team, as you can see, I've been asked by the chair of the OSC to communicate
the message below.  As we discussed on the call today, Julie is going to
identify for us the parts of the Rules of Procedure that can be update right
away.  From there, we will concentrate on the rest of it.  If we gotten
sidetracked, I take responsibility for this.  But I see no reason to not
meet a timely deliverable for the Rules of Procedure as is being requested
of us.

Ray

  _____