ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] RE: Kite Document Editing To-Do

  • To: "'GNSO Ops Work Team'" <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] RE: Kite Document Editing To-Do
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 11:12:19 -0400

Ok team, a little behind schedule here but I want to get to you the latest
revisions/edits to the kite document per our last teleconference.  You can
see below the changes Rob made for us.  I provided the revision pertaining
to "need better example" for administration to bring out the point of "up to
now this has not been done at the GNSO level" for your review.  In the
opening, I have added "Any additional comment or questions you may have are
welcome."

At this point, I have not "accepted" the changes pending work team review.
With this said, I am still having difficulty with the format of the word
document.  For me, it is best to read in Print View at 75% and I am not sure
how to fix this.  But please review the changes and if acceptable per our
last call, we'll accept the changes and try to fix the formatting from
there.

Please let me know if any questions.

Ray

  _____