ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

AW: [gnso-osc-ops] ACTIONS: OSC GNSO Council Operations WT 09 Sept 2009 Meeting

  • To: <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [gnso-osc-ops] ACTIONS: OSC GNSO Council Operations WT 09 Sept 2009 Meeting
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:12:43 +0200

All,

some comments from my side:

section 3.3
following Chucks suggestion we may need a placeholder for the definition
of "special circumstances"

section 4.3 should be 4.2?

section 5.4 "Council Initiation of a Policy Development Process"
This should follow the definition of "council initiation" suggested by
the PDP-WT as modification of the bylaws concerned. The proposed text
refers to "raising an issue" only

sections 6-15: I think we don't need sections 7-15 separately since the
whole Annex A is referring to PDP (at least sections 1-15) and we refer
in our section 6 to it.

sections 16-19 may be renumbered accordingly

Julie and Ray, thanks for your efforts to deliver the document in time.
Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich

  _____