ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] FW: GNSO Operating Procedures Final Drafts

  • To: "'gnso-osc-ops'" <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Robert Hoggarth'" <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] FW: GNSO Operating Procedures Final Drafts
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 21:43:49 -0400

Work Team members, please see 2 final drafts attached of the RoP per Julie's
preface below.  There have been some further edits this afternoon so please
take a look and let me know if any questions.

Chuck, please use these versions to share with OSC members at this time.
Any further comment from GCOT work team members or OSC members are to be
submitted by end of business day next Tuesday.  On Wednesday, our
expectation is for the 2 final draft versions to be sent the GNSO Council
for its review.

Thanks for the effort on this everyone.

Ray

  _____