ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

Re: AW: [WARNING : A/V UNSCANNABLE] Re: [gnso-osc-ops] ACTIONS: OSC GNSO Council Operations WT 09 Sept 2009 Meeting

  • To: Wolf-Ulrich Knoben <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, Ray Fassett <ray@xxxxxxxxx>, gnso-osc-ops <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: AW: [WARNING : A/V UNSCANNABLE] Re: [gnso-osc-ops] ACTIONS: OSC GNSO Council Operations WT 09 Sept 2009 Meeting
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:56:39 -0700

Wolf-Ulrich,

Thank you!  Now I understand and I will make the change.

Julie

On 9/11/09 2:48 PM, "Wolf-Ulrich Knoben" <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Julie,

regarding section 5.4:

The heading "Council initiation" is already in the bylaws, X, Annex A.
According to the discussion within the PDP-WT it should remain and the language
should be clarified.
So in order to stay consistent my proposal is to leave it as it used to be -
"Council Initiation"

Attached see the excerpt of the PDP-WT draft

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich