ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

RE: [gnso-osc-ops] Abstentions and Conflicts of Interest]

  • To: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ops] Abstentions and Conflicts of Interest]
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 10:08:32 -0500

Ron has offered to chair our teleconference scheduled for tomorrow but also
with the question of our agenda items...good question.

First, since neither Wolf nor I are able to attend, can we get a count (by
response to this e-mail) of those planning to attend the call tomorrow, yea
or nay?

As far as agenda, I think we've taken the RoP as far as we can pending some
legal advice from ICANN staff (reasons stated previous).  Do others agree,
including those involved from staff support?

I think we may be at a point of taking a step back and looking to prioritize
our work again.  I am open to suggestions/thoughts here.

Ray