ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] In-Person Meeting - Nairobi

  • To: "'gnso-osc-ops'" <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] In-Person Meeting - Nairobi
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 11:40:18 -0500

All:  I am seeking formal consultation from Work Team members on the
necessity of calling an in-person meeting of the GCOT as part of the
upcoming ICANN meeting in Nairobi.  I am raising the question as a result of
scheduling conflicts to other meetings that will likely limit attendance to
a meeting we may schedule for the GCOT.  If we decide a meeting is not
necessary, such communication from the GCOT as early as possible to those
responsible for preparing meeting schedules, room reservations, and other
supplementary information would likely be very appreciated, with the same
being true vice versa.

Please let me know your thoughts by group response to our list.

Ray