ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

AW: [gnso-osc-ops] In-Person Meeting - Nairobi

  • To: <ray@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [gnso-osc-ops] In-Person Meeting - Nairobi
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 19:44:49 +0100

I'm a little confused since according to our last meeting minutes we determined
already not to hold an F2F meeting. This I've already communicated to Stéphane
van Gelder being in charge for GNSO meeting schedules.
Anyway I'm open to participate. We may need still discussion on abstention if
our own schedule fails. In addition board member election is an important item.

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich

  _____