ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] GCOT-Nairobi meeting

  • To: "'Glen de Saint Géry'" <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] GCOT-Nairobi meeting
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:48:34 -0500

Glen, I can now confirm the GCOT has decided to have an in-person meeting as
part of ICANN?s upcoming public meeting in Nairobi.  Can you please let me
know one or more available time slots?  I would anticipate one hour.  Our
preliminary agenda is as follows:

1.      Update on the Abstention Procedures
2.      Review of Statement of Interest and Declaration of Interest forms
and procedures
3.      Progress on formal procedures for inclusion into the GNSO Council
Rules of Procedure for Board Seat 13
4.      AoB

Thanks,

Ray Fassett