ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

Re: [gnso-osc-ops] RE: GCOT Work for OSC review

  • To: Ray Fassett <ray@xxxxxxxxx>, Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-ops] RE: GCOT Work for OSC review
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:11:10 -0800

Ray and Chuck,

>From the staff side, Rob Hoggarth and I will be in Nairobi and I will be
>supporting the OSC meeting as well as the OSC Work Team meetings.
>Unfortunately, Ken will not be in Nairobi.

Best regards,

Julie

On 2/25/10 3:59 PM, "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Chuck.  Avri Doria recently accepted the position of Vice Chair of the
GCOT and agreed to act as interim Chair for Nairobi.  Ron Andruff will also be
present as well as Wolf-Ulrich Knobin.  From the ICANN staff side, I think Ken
Bour will be present in Nairobi and he assisted us tremendously with the final
product.  Each has been very active in the GCOT and told me to just stay home
while they handle this with the OSC in Nairobi.

Ray
p.s. kidding aside, I know it is a lot to absorb and I look forward to your
questions/comments to provide response.