ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] GCOT Work Product for OSC Review (SOI/DOI document)

  • To: "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] GCOT Work Product for OSC Review (SOI/DOI document)
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 16:48:41 -0500

Chuck, Philip, and Ron:

Please accept on behalf of the GCOT the work product we have called SOI/DOI
(Statement of Interest & Declaration of Interest) for review by the OSC at
this time.  Our request is for the OSC members to consider as part of "other
business" in its next meeting agenda.  Our intention is for this to be
included in the GNSO Rules of Procedure as a new Section 5.  If any
questions, please let me know.  I will also suggest your feedback as to
whether an Executive Summary document would be beneficial similar to what
was recently prepared for Section 4.5 Abstentions.

Sincerely,

Ray Fassett

Chair

GCOT