ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] RE: GCOT Work Product for OSC Review (SOI/DOI document)

  • To: "'Philip Sheppard'" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] RE: GCOT Work Product for OSC Review (SOI/DOI document)
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 10:36:58 -0500

Yes Philip, the way you have explained the distinction (and distinct
purpose) is consistent to what the Work Team was thinking.

I am going to, at this time, suggest my own call to order.  First, I missed
what I consider as substantive comment/questions from Avri Doria.  Second,
Eric Brunner-Williams also offered input.  And while I did offer a response
to Eric, some of the issues he raised were similar to Avri's, and then
subsequently by members of the OSC.

Since the Work Team's request to the OSC was for its possible discussion of
this subject matter under "other business" I am going add at this time that
the Work Team will again be taking up the various questions as agenda item
as part of its meeting in Nairobi.  I believe it is also appropriate for us
to discuss the preparation of an Executive Summary for a more complete
package.  So, I am not requesting to retract my request for the OSC to
review assuming time available as part of its meeting in Nairobi, but to
appreciate that I am retracting the finished nature of this document at this
time.

Please let me know if there are any objections to this move forward plan.
And thank you for your comments.

Ray

  _____