ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

RE: [gnso-osc-ops] RE: GCOT Documents: Voting, Term Limits, and Absences

  • To: "'Ken Bour'" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ops] RE: GCOT Documents: Voting, Term Limits, and Absences
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:11:36 -0400

Thanks, Ken.  Much clearer now.

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

President

RNA Partners, Inc.

220 Fifth Avenue

New York, New York 10001

+ 1 212 481 2820 ext. 11

  _____

From: owner-gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ken Bour
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 11:23 AM
To: 'Ron Andruff'; gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] RE: GCOT Documents: Voting, Term Limits, and
Absences

Ron:

Sorry again.communicating clearly is a constant challenge.   The meaning was
intended as "ALL" (subjects).

Let's try another version for size:

".the appointing organization will indicate that:  (1) the Temporary
Alternate is being effected for a "Leave of Absence" condition, and (2) the
motions/measures/votes upon which the TA may engage are not constrained, as
in other remedies (see Section 4.5), and may be noted as 'All Subjects
Permitted.'"

Ken