ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

AW: [gnso-osc-ops] Draft Section 2.4 - Board Seat Elections

  • To: <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [gnso-osc-ops] Draft Section 2.4 - Board Seat Elections
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:26:11 +0200

I'm ok with this process proposal.

The deadline for seat #14 election is fixed. If the NCPH failes tofinalize
their internal election procedure in advance then we'll have an "interim case"
as with #13.
Avri, for Brussels I see the necessity to discuss this topic at a NCPH meeting
and mandating a drafting team accordingly. Actually I'm promoting this idea
within the CSG. Maybe you'll do the same with the NCSG?

Regards
Wolf-Ulrich