ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

RE: [gnso-osc-ops] FW: Potential Agenda Items For This Week's GCOT Call

  • To: "'Liz Gasster'" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, "'gnso-osc-ops'" <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ops] FW: Potential Agenda Items For This Week's GCOT Call
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 12:51:31 -0400

Thank you, Liz.  I think the WT is going to need to deliberate whether
exceptions should exist to the SOI procedure and, if so, then what may
qualify for such exception.  Since this subject matter may more
appropriately be for WG's vs. members of the Council, we may need to defer
to the WT more close to developing the WG procedures and practices.

Ray