ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] Re: [council] MOTION REFERRING TO THE GNSO COUNCIL OPERATIONS PROCEDURES WORK TEAM (GCOT) RECOMMENDATIONS

  • To: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] Re: [council] MOTION REFERRING TO THE GNSO COUNCIL OPERATIONS PROCEDURES WORK TEAM (GCOT) RECOMMENDATIONS
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 05:57:15 -0800

Tim,

For some reason, the stricken language in Wolf's email does not appear in the
version you received (this might have something to do with your email
settings?). Wolf's version proposes to strike the following words from the
resolved clause: submitted by the GCOT and approved by the OSC so that it would
read 'RESOLVED, that the GNSO Council accepts these deliverables and directs
Staff to post the aforementioned document for thirty (30) days in the ICANN
Public Comment Forum.

Best regards,

Marika

PROCEDURES WORK TEAM (GCOT) RECOMMENDATIONS

What am I missing? I don't see any difference in the two versions?

Tim