ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

RE: [gnso-osc-ops] GCOT meeting in Cartagena

  • To: "'Ron Andruff'" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-ops] GCOT meeting in Cartagena
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:19:06 -0500

I am at the Caribe which is fairly close to the Hilton so location wise this
works for me.  Not sure about Monday morning now though, opening ceremony
and all that.  I might suggest we compare notes that Monday and maybe
Tuesday morning would be better, before the start of SG meetings?  Play this
by ear for now?  Thoughts?  We'll need someone to volunteer take some high
level notes, by the way.