ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

Re: [gnso-osc-ops] GCOT meeting in Cartagena

  • To: Ray Fassett <ray@xxxxxxxxx>, Ron Andruff <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-ops] GCOT meeting in Cartagena
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 08:30:57 -0800

Ray et al.,

The General Assembly starts at 9:00 am so if we met at the Hilton we would
have to cut it short in order to get to the venue in time.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to participate on Tuesday.  I have SSAC
meetings that morning that I will need to set up and conduct.  I can take
notes at this GCOT meeting, but unfortunately after Sunday my time is pretty
booked up with other meetings.

Thanks,
Julie