ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] Work Team Charters

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] Work Team Charters
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:36:43 -0500

In hindsight, it probably would have been better to comment on all three
draft charters together because my comments were very similar. For all
three, I think we should add something like the following to the Team
Charter/Goals section, probably before the goals:   "The primary task of
the work team is to develop a plan for implementing all of the GNSO
Improvement Recommendations approved by the Board that relate to (insert
'GNSO Operations' or 'Constituency/Stakeholder Group Operations' or
'Communications'."  And links to all documents, including motions,
describing the Board approved recommendations should be provided.

Chuck