ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

Re: AW: [gnso-osc] Draft Invitation-Announcement To Join Work Teams

  • To: "Knoben, Wolf-Ulrich" <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: AW: [gnso-osc] Draft Invitation-Announcement To Join Work Teams
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:52:29 +0100

I¹m very impressed with the edited version. It manages to keep the energy
and enthusiasm of Rob¹s original text while at the same time presenting all
the ³need to know² essentials on page 1 and the details on the following
pages.

A very good solution in my view for those who won¹t have the courage or the
time to go beyond the first page. They¹ll still get the gist of why it¹s
important to get involved.

Considering the quality of this work, I will wait until the message is
finalised so that I can send it as-is to the RC.

In addition, Wolf-Ulrich, your proposal for incentives is an interesting
one. What kind of incentives did you have in mind?

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager
+33 1 48 01 86 17

INDOM Noms de domaine / Domain names
124-126, rue de Provence
75008 Paris
France
0820 77 7000 (Prix d'un appel local)
De l'étranger (calling from outside France): + 33 1 76 70 05 67
www.indom.com

Daily domain name industry news: www.domaines.info
Mon blog/My blog : www.stephanevangelder.com