ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] Latest Draft Invitation and Work Team Rules

  • To: "Robert Hoggarth" <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] Latest Draft Invitation and Work Team Rules
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:42:55 -0500

Thanks Rob.  The draft invitation looks very good to me.

Regarding the Work Team Rules:

*
        I recommend that the edit I suggested in my first comment be made.
*
        That we add a section regarding Statements of Interest; I think we can
adapt what the PPSC has done in this regard.
*
        Accept all edits, make any formatting edits needed, and send a clean
copy to the OSC list for final approval.

Chuck