ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] Final OSC review - GNSO procedures - section 5 statements of interest

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] Final OSC review - GNSO procedures - section 5 statements of interest
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 11:04:37 +0200

Dear OSC members,
in view of Council's deadline for their next meeting and the absence of further
comments from the OSC I am bringing forward the end of our review period to 11
April.

Please find attached a proposed final OSC approved version of the GCOT teams
work on section 5 of the GNSO operating procedures manual dealing with
statements of interest.
The final version includes the OSC clarifications proposed by Philip and Chuck.

In the absence of a chorus of disapproval I will submit the attached to Council
on Monday 12 April.

Philip
OSC Chair

 <http://www.aim.be/>