ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] OSC work plan v4

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] OSC work plan v4
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 11:08:57 +0200

I have now heard back from Ray, Olga and Mason on the work done and work
outstanding.
Many thanks to them and the teams.
This feedback is incorporated into the attached table which is submitted for
information.
I will update this table as work progresses.

Deadline 1 June
Please note the underlying assumption is that all teams will complete all work
by 1 June 2010.
Please let me know if this is unrealistic for any work item listed.

Philip
OSC Chair