ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] FOR ADOPTION May 14 - GCOT Ops Section 5 - disclosure of interest

  • To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] FOR ADOPTION May 14 - GCOT Ops Section 5 - disclosure of interest
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 00:39:14 -0400

I have a concern about the following sentence in Section 5.4.2:
"Participants should be polled individually by the Chair to ensure that
all updates to respective Disclosures of Interest have been received and
those responses shall be recorded in all minutes."  I think it would be
too time consuming to poll participants individually in every meeting.
How about this: "Participants shall be reminded to update Disclosures of
Interest and the responses shall be recorded in all minutes."

All else looks fine to me.

Chuck