ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] FOR ADOPTION May 14 - GCOT Ops Section 5 - disclosure of interest

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] FOR ADOPTION May 14 - GCOT Ops Section 5 - disclosure of interest
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 09:52:19 +0200

Chuck has proposed the amendment below.
As Chair I support.
The text before the OSC is now the GCOT report with this amendment.
May 14 deadline stands.
Silence will be construed as consent.

Philip
I have a concern about the following sentence in Section 5.4.2: "Participants
should be polled individually by the Chair to ensure that all updates to
respective Disclosures of Interest have been received and those responses shall
be recorded in all minutes."  I think it would be too time consuming to poll
participants individually in every meeting.  How about this: "Participants shall
be reminded to update Disclosures of Interest and the responses shall be
recorded in all minutes."