ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] FW: FOR ADOPTION May 15 - GCOT Ops Section 2.1 term limits

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] FW: FOR ADOPTION May 15 - GCOT Ops Section 2.1 term limits
  • From: philip.sheppard@xxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:55:53 +0200 (CEST)

Chuck,
I rather supossed my words were the motion to adopt?
Ive also been told off once for changing deadlines so prefer to stick with
the 10 days review period for all OSC and thus May 14 or 15 for completion
of the current 3 items.
I realise that falls short for the next Council so leave it to Council to
accept with shorter notice or defer till yr next meeting.
The world will survive such a delay I suspect.
Philip