ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] GCOT Ops Section 5 - disclosure of interest

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] GCOT Ops Section 5 - disclosure of interest
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 10:08:59 +0200

Dear OSC,

In view of the dialogue on this section of the GNSO operating procedures manual
I propose the following.
We adopt the attached text as the OSC (this has been through our 10 day adoption
period).

We take up the reply from GCOT Chair Ray to Steve's point about a list with the
following suggestion to Council chair Chuck.

The OSC recommends that Council direct ICANN Staff to explore a means and
mechanism to create and maintain a list of all "entities with which ICANN has a
transaction, contract, or other arrangement (e.g. Registries, Registrars,
Consultants,etc)." with appropriate considerations of privacy by XX date.

Steve, Chuck
let me know if you support this outcome.

Philip