ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] RE: GCOT Ops Section 2.1 term limits

  • To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] RE: GCOT Ops Section 2.1 term limits
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 15:55:26 -0400

Philip and all,

As you have probably seen, this section along with section 2.4 (Board
Seats) have not been included in the Council agenda for 10 June.  The
agenda was just too full and I also thought it might be better to
consider all of the GNSO Operating Procedure changes, or at least most
of them in the same meeting.  My plan is to include them in the 23 June
meeting in Brussels.

Chuck