ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] GCOT Ops Section 5 - disclosure of interest

  • To: "'Philip Sheppard'" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] GCOT Ops Section 5 - disclosure of interest
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 11:56:40 -0400

As a member of the GCOT, as well as OSC, I support Philip's suggested way
forward.  I agree with Avri and Steve that creation of such a list would be
an important element in implementing this new procedure.  I also believe
that it would be a welcome addition to improving ICANN's institutional
confidence.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff