ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

Re: [gnso-osc] Revised Global Outreach Recommendations - for OSC adoption by December 10

  • To: gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc] Revised Global Outreach Recommendations - for OSC adoption by December 10
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:33:59 +0100

Hi,

Thanks, I was just in the process of writing up comments based on discussions
on the NCSG list.  I sent to the document to them asking what I should think
about it.

I am glad to have a bit more time, that will give me a chance to float a
synthesis of what I think they are saying before I submit it here.  Especially
since we have a split opinion in the SG as far as I can tell.

a.