ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] Staff Comment on GOP Amendments

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] Staff Comment on GOP Amendments
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 13:46:22 -0400

OSC Members:

Rob and I are currently engaged in several pressing work priorities, but we
wanted to acknowledge your request to provide feedback on the latest series
of GOP amendments.   Given workload schedules, it appears that the earliest
opportunity that we will have to provide a thoughtful analysis will be
mid-next week.   Thank you for your understanding.

Ken & Rob