ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RES: [gnso-osc] GNSO Council procedures - proxy vote - approval by April 15 - v3

  • To: "'Philip Sheppard'" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: RES: [gnso-osc] GNSO Council procedures - proxy vote - approval by April 15 - v3
  • From: "Vanda UOL" <vanda@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 14:41:22 -0300

Philip , all

I would like to raise one point related to proxy vote, due a problem we had
in the past in the LACRALO election, resulting in a 4 months of very
difficult situation when I was vice chair of ALAC.

 The idea is to make the proxy known before hand for all members.

  Since the absent voter will transfer to other its vote, and this may
change the result of any decision, the document ( email) authorizing the
proxy to vote shall be available AND circulating to all members before the
session starts.

 My 2 cents

Vanda Scartezini

Polo Consultores Associados