ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] GNSO Council procedures - proxy vote - approval by April 15 - v4

  • To: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>, "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] GNSO Council procedures - proxy vote - approval by April 15 - v4
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 11:11:49 -0400

I don't have any problem with this.  In fact I like the order of
precedence built into the following: "If the Proxy Giver is absent: the
Proxy Holder must vote "Yes" or "No" or "Abstain" according to either a)
an instruction from the Proxy Giver's appointing organization (if
applicable) or if none, from the Proxy Giver; or, if neither, b) the
Proxy Holder's own conscience."

Chuck