ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

Re: [gnso-osc] GNSO Council procedures - proxy vote - approval by April 15 - v5

  • To: Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, "gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc] GNSO Council procedures - proxy vote - approval by April 15 - v5
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:06:37 -0700

Dear Philip,

Rob, Ken, and I did note that you asked if there were any legal holes in
your v3 of the procedures.  However, since it appeared that the discussion
would result in subsequent changes we held off on engaging Legal staff.
However, at this point -- as we are now on v5 and the 15th is fast
approaching -- we thought it would be helpful to forward v5 to the Legal
staff, which I have done today.

Best regards,

Julie