ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] GNSO Global Outreach Recommendations

  • To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] GNSO Global Outreach Recommendations
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:22:57 -0400

Seems reasonable to me.  Thanks.

Chuck

From: owner-gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Philip Sheppard
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 9:30 AM
To: gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx; 'Olga Cavalli'

OSC Members, Stephan as GNSO Chair, Olga as WG chair

As required by the bylaws I and Olga have reviewed the four public
comments received on the above report.

It seems to us that the comments received were :

- one questioning ALAC (interesting but off topic)

- one telling us about an ALAC project

- one welcoming the report

- one suggesting action not endless debate.

We see  nothing here that suggests a fundamental change of approach.

Just maybe some issues to refer as the report's recommendations are
implemented.

I suggest the work of the OSC is done  for this topic.

The recommendations in the report can now be actioned under the auspices
of the GNSO Council.

Philip

OSC Chair