ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

[gnso-osc] FW: GNSO Council procedures - proxy vote - v7 - FINAL

  • To: <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc] FW: GNSO Council procedures - proxy vote - v7 - FINAL
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:17:10 +0200

 FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Philip Sheppard [mailto:philip.sheppard@xxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 2:15 PM
To: 'Stéphane Van Gelder'
Cc: 'Glen de Saint Géry'
Subject: GNSO Council procedures - proxy vote - v7 - FINAL

Dear GNSO Council,

The OSC has discussed the issue of absentee and proxy votes extensively.
We have reached agreement on the attached simplification to the current text.
Its essence is practicality.
We have intentionally not factored in every scenario based on bad faith
believing such actions are up to the appointing organisation to deal with.

We recommend them to Council for adoption.

Philip Sheppard
OSC Chair