ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-otf-dt]

Re: [gnso-otf-dt] FOR REVIEW: Revised OTF Draft Charter

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-otf-dt] FOR REVIEW: Revised OTF Draft Charter
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 18:42:48 -0300

Dear team members,

Apologies again for not being in the call last Friday.

Many thanks for those of you that sent best wishes for my motherĀ“s health,
luckily she is back at her home under a recovering process that is going
well. Your kind words are really appreciated.

I am ok with the eddited version sent by Julie yesterday.

Best regards to all.

Olga