ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-otf-dt]

RE: [gnso-otf-dt] FW: [REGYCON] REMINDER -- REVIEW AND COMMENTS ON THE OUTREACH TASK FORCE DRAFT CHARTER

  • To: "'Olga Cavalli'" <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-otf-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-otf-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-otf-dt] FW: [REGYCON] REMINDER -- REVIEW AND COMMENTS ON THE OUTREACH TASK FORCE DRAFT CHARTER
  • From: "Dykes, Roy" <Roy.Dykes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 12:19:41 -0400

Olga/OTF team,

Thanks for the note and sorry for the late response.

I think that sounds fine (your suggestion below).  I'll try to send suggestions
next week if I have any.

I still have only received Chuck's comments from the Registry Stakeholder Group
(RySG).  I originally requested input by end of business today (Fri. 9/30) from
the (RySG).  I have just extended this to Wed.  (10/5).  I hope that extension
allows for more input, but I know that a lot of people are already getting
ready for Dakar.

Thanks,
--Roy