ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-otf-dt]

Re: [gnso-otf-dt] FW: FOR REVIEW: Revised Charter and Email to Chuck

  • To: "Dykes, Roy" <Roy.Dykes@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-otf-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-otf-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-otf-dt] FW: FOR REVIEW: Revised Charter and Email to Chuck
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:54:11 -0700

Roy,

I do have a concern about moving the Staff Liaison to the Steering Committee
section.  This would seem to suggest that unless there was a Steering Committee
there wouldn’t be a staff liaison, but I thought we had agreed earlier and on
today’s call that there would be a staff liaison in any case to avoid
duplication of effort with ICANN’s outreach efforts.

What do others think?

Thanks!

Julie