ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-otf-dt]

[gnso-otf-dt] FINAL Draft Charter/Motion

  • To: "gnso-otf-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-otf-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-otf-dt] FINAL Draft Charter/Motion
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 06:24:43 -0700

Olga and DT members,

Here is the final draft Charter with the changes accepted and a motion for
consideration by the Council.  These are ready for Olga to send.  She will be
traveling today so please let us know ASAP if you have any objections to
sending this to the Council.  If we hear none in the next hour or so then I
suggest it is ready for Olga to send.

Thanks again to all of you!

Julie