ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-otf-dt]

[gnso-otf-dt] Policy Staff Retreat

  • To: "gnso-otf-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-otf-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-otf-dt] Policy Staff Retreat
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 03:16:15 -0800

Dear All,

This is to inform you that Policy Staff will be in an offsite meeting during
the week of November 28th, 2011 (Monday 28th November to Friday 2 December 2011)
Limited teleconferencing and some Secretariat services will be available but
other staff support will not. Whilst we will be able to deal with meeting
requests for the following week, please be aware that our responses might be
slightly delayed.
Please let us know what other essential staff support might be needed during
this period. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Glen
Glen de Saint Géry