ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-outreachdiscussion]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

[gnso-outreachdiscussion] Outreach Discusion Group

  • To: "gnso-outreachdiscussion@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-outreachdiscussion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-outreachdiscussion] Outreach Discusion Group
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:36:10 -0700

Dear All,

"Re Outreach, we've agreed to establish a small team which should just sort out
the options which the council may have in the current situation and present -
if possible - one option as a compromise proposal to the council. So far Chuck,
Bill, John, Rafik and myself volunteered for this team, and we've started
already discussions within this team.
I think in light of transparency it is advisable to set up an official list,
saying that this team has been formed and inviting additional volunteers to
participate. »

The mailing list is up and running:

mailing list address:
gnso-outreachdiscussion@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-outreachdiscussion@xxxxxxxxx>

Public archive are available at:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-outreachdiscussion/

The following people have been subscribed to the mailing list:
Chuck Gomes
Bill Drake
John Berard
Rafik Dammak
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben

Observers:
Stéphane van Gelder
Jeff Neuman

Staff
Liz Gasster
Julie Hedlund
Marika Konings
Rob Hoggarth
Nathalie Peregrine
Gisella Gruber
Glen de Saint Géry

Please let me know who else should be invited to join and added to the mailing
list.
Thank you.

Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://gnso.icann.org

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>