ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-outreachdiscussion]

[gnso-outreachdiscussion] AW: AW: Work on GNSO outreach

  • To: <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <william.drake@xxxxxx>, <gnso-outreachdiscussion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-outreachdiscussion] AW: AW: Work on GNSO outreach
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 21:22:41 +0200

All,

after an official mailing list was opened some time ago I didn't see any new
incoming member to the arena. So we seem to be the same group as before - small
but power- and thoughtful.

As I'd like to prepare some input to the council I'll try to restart the
discussion on this pending issue.

It seems to me that we have the choice
- either to keep the item further on hold until the current budget questions
are solved
- or (as I understand John suggesting) to start with a clearer layout of the
constituency views

Please let me know your comments/preferences.
I'll return to the list after on Friday a business trip.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich