Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Further information for our call later today
- To: "gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] Further information for our call later today
- From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 05:35:19 -0400
At 27/05/2009 03:27 AM, Marika Konings wrote:
In addition to the development of a proposed
charter, I am hoping to get your thoughts and
ideas for the programme of the workshop on
Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery that has
been scheduled for Wednesday 24 June from 14.00
? 16.00 in Sydney (see
to allow for a first exchange of views with the
broader community on these issues and hopefully
attract additional people to join the Working Group.
Marika, thanks for starting this.
I think that two parts that are required are:
1. A tutorial on the end-of-life cycle both as
originally imagined and what is actually happening.
2. A summary of what those who initiated this
process imagine as reasonable outcomes.
I would be happy to participate in both parts
(assuming a decision is made soon to give me time to prepare).
Part 1. could also be done by staff. Alternately,
perhaps Rob hall could be convinced to present
such a review. He did something similar in Lisbon