ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Statement of Interest - Michael Palage

  • To: <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Statement of Interest - Michael Palage
  • From: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 12:52:58 -0400

1.            Current vocation, employer and position

President/CEO of Pharos Global

2.            Type of work performed in 1 above

Management consultant to domain name registration authorities
(registrars/registries). I work with both existing operational registration
authorities in the gTLD and ccTLD community as well as those entities that are
considering participating in ICANN’s new gTLD process.

3.            Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties
in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or
other  arrangement

I have no ownership interest in an registry or registrar, although some of my
gTLD registry clients are impacted by ICANN policy decisions.

4.            Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy
development outcomes.  Are you representing other parties?

I am not aware of any client interests in connection with the policy matters
being discussed within this group, which is why I choose it.

5.            Describe any arrangements or agreements between you and any other
group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination or selection as a
work team member.

There are no arrangements or agreements, I just volunteered J